Saturday, 2 June 2012

024. Uni Summer Ball


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
001.OUTFIT
DRESS: MISS SELFRIDGE / SHOES: DOROTHY PERKINS

FRIDAY WAS MY UNIVERSITY SUMMER BALL WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH A BIG GARDEN PARTY WITH LOTS OF ALCOHOL. I'VE HAD THIS DRESS FOR NEARLY TWO YEARS SITTING IN MY WARDROBE WITH THE TAGS ON AND ALTHOUGH I'VE HAD LOADS OF OUTFIT IDEAS TO USE IT IN I'VE NEVER ACTUALLY WORN IT OUT. SO FINALLY ITS DAY HAS CAME. I LOVE THE ZIP BACK DETAIL AS WELL AS THE UNIQUE PRINT WHICH BOTH MAKE IT UNLIKE ANY OTHER DRESS I OWN.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
002. HAIR

RECENTLY I'VE BEEN USING MY BABYLISS THERMO CERAMIC ROLLERS AGAIN AS MY HAIR WAS STARTING TO LOOK A BIT FLAT AND DRAB. ALTHOUGH I DO FIND THEM A LITTLE HIT AND MISS (MORE DOWN TO HOW I PUT THEM IN AS OPPOSED TO THE ROLLERS THEMSELVES) I AM REALLY ENJOYING USING THEM AGAIN AND I FEEL MY HAIR HAS ONCE AGAIN COME TO LIFE A LITTLE MORE.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIA X

1 comment:

  1. The dress is so pretty <3 the print, the length and the shape :) you look great

    Sabrilett's Armoire

    ReplyDelete