Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Mac Sail Va Lie & Watch Me Simmer



001. MAC WATCH ME SIMMER
WATCH ME SIMMER WAS ORIGINALLY PART OF THE SHOP MAC COLLECTION AND IS ALREADY BEING RE-RELEASED AS PART OF THE REEL SEXY COLLECTION. ITS A VIBRANT CORAL SHADE (THE CAMERA SEEMS TO DULL IT DOWN A LITTLE) WHICH I WAS JUST DYING TO GET MY HANDS ON. SADLY I'M A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS LIPSTICK I'M UNSURE IF IT CLASHES WITH MY SKIN TONE OR DOESN'T SUIT ME FOR SOME OTHER REASON. I'M GOING TO GIVE IT A TRY FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER BEFORE TOTALLY ABANDONING IT BUT MY HOPES AREN'T HIGH.



002.MAC SAIL LA VIE
MAC SAIL LA VIE IS ONE OF MACS NEW LIPSTICK SHADES FROM THE HEY, SAILOR! COLLECTION. ITS ORANGE/RED TONED LIPSTICK IN SATIN FINISH WHICH IS SILKY SOFT TO WEAR. I PICKED THIS UP WITH MY ORDER FOR WATCH ME SIMMER AND I'M SO GLAD I DID. ITS THE PERFECT TWIST ON A SIMPLE RED LIPSTICK AND I AM JUST IN LOVE WITH IT. EXPECT TO SEE IT POPPING UP QUITE FREQUENTLY IN MY OUTFIT POSTS.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIA X

4 comments:

  1. I always lust for lipsticks like those. Those exact shades. Fail to get it every time :D
    EAK

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous colours! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sail la vie looks gorgeous! Perfect summer red. Now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sail la vie looks so pretty!
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete