Friday, 25 May 2012

022. 'You look like a classy lady - with spikes'


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
001.OUTFIT
DRESS: ASOS / SHOES: EBAY / NECKLACE: ASOS

I'VE FINALLY FINISHED MY FIRST YEAR OF UNI AND ITS BEEN AMAZING, ANYONE CONSIDERING MOVING AWAY BUT NOT SO SURE DEFINITELY DO IT. SPEND THE DAY AFTER MY LAST EXAM SITTING IN THE SUN AND THEN OUT FOR A FRIENDS BIRTHDAY. I WANTED A REALLY SIMPLE OUTFIT AS IT WAS STILL VERY HOT WHEN WE LEFT SO WORE THIS SIMPLE BOOB-TUBE DRESS FROM ASOS A WHILE AGO. ALSO THIS IS THE FIRST OUTFIT FOR MY FAUX STEVE MADDEN DYNEMITES AND I REALLY LOVE THEM. THEY FEEL SO 90S BUT STYLISH AS THE SAME TIME.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
002. HAIR

AS IT WAS HOT I DIDN'T REALLY WANT MY HAIR DOWN SO CALLED IN MY HAIRDRESSER FRIEND TO DO ME A FUN UP-DO. HE DECIDED ON A MESSY HAIR BOW WHICH WAS PERFECT AND SO CUTE. CHECK OUT THE YOUTUBE VIDEOS TO FIND OUT HOW TO DO IT, ITS SO SIMPLE!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RIA X

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how fast first year at university goes! I definitely agree with you about moving away to uni, although I've missed home it's been a great experience. I love the dress and the up-do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First year goes so fast doesn't it? Gorgeous outfit!! Love the up-do xx

    ReplyDelete