Monday, 28 May 2012

023. We Follow The Sun


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
001.OUTFIT
DRESS: TOPSHOP / SHOES: EBAY / SUNGLASSES: H&M

ENJOYED THE SUMMER WEATHER AT A FRIENDS BARBEQUE THIS WEEKEND. I'M SLOWLY RUNNING OUT OF SUMMER CLOTHES AT UNI AS THIS AMAZING HEAT WAS NOT WHAT I PACKED FOR SO PREPARE FOR LOTS OF MIXING AND MATCHING. I WORE THIS DRESS AS A TOP IN ONE OF MY PREVIOUS POSTS WITH JEANS BUT I ALSO LOVE IT AS A DRESS. ITS THE PERFECT LENGTH WHEN YOU DON'T WANT TO SHOW TOO MUCH (I THINK ITS LIFTED SLIGHTLY SHORTER IN THE PICTURES). I'M ALSO IN LOVE WITH MY NEW SUNGLASSES WHICH I PICKED UP WHILST WANDERING THROUGH TOWN. THE PRINT, DETAILING AND SHAPE ARE ALL PERFECT WITHOUT BEING TOO CRAZY AND OUT THERE WHICH IS PERFECT FOR ME.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIA X

2 comments:

  1. Cute dress! xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress and make-up :)
    i'll follow you

    http://petitsmorceauxdemoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete