Monday, 7 May 2012

020. Twinkle Twinkle


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
001.OUTFIT
TOP: RIVER ISLAND / DRESS AS SKIRT: TOPSHOP / SHOES: NEW LOOK
EARRINGS: ZARA TAYLOR

NOT MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THIS OUTFIT. I THREW IT ON AT THE LAST MINUTE AND TO BE HONEST I DON'T FIND IT THAT INTERESTING. I REALLY LOVE THIS TOP THOUGH, IT MAKES EVERYTHING A LITTLE BIT PRETTIER.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
002. BEAUTY
EYES: URBAN DECAY TOASTED & HUSTLE

MY EYE COLOURS SEEM TO SHOW UP POORLY ON THE CAMERA AND I'M WONDERING IF THIS IS DUE TO NOT USING AN EYE PRIMER. I'M ON A MISSION TO PICK ONE UP ON MY NEXT SHOPPING TRIP SO LET ME KNOW THE BEST ONES THAT AREN'T TO EXPENSIVE. I'VE HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT THE ELF EYELID PRIMER?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RIA X

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOOW! SO BEAUTIFUL <3

    http://elenagallego.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete