Sunday, 15 April 2012

Last Week of Rest


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
001. I REALLY SHOULD MAKE THESE UPDATE POSTS A WEEKLY/BI-WEEKLY POST BUT TO BE HONEST I DON'T REALLY ENJOY READING THEM AND THEY'RE SOMETHING I USUALLY SKIP, LET ME KNOW IF YOU'D LIKE TO SEE IT OR NOT? I'M COMING UP TO MY LAST WEEK BEFORE HEADING BACK TO UNIVERSITY WHICH I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT AND LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK INTO A ROUTINE (EVEN IF IT IS ONLY FOR TWO WEEKS). I'M HOPING MY BLOGGING WILL FALL BACK INTO PLACE THEN AS AT THE MOMENT POSTS ON WHAT PYJAMAS I'M WEARING TODAY AREN'T ALL THAT EXCITING, MAY EVEN TRY AND SNEAK DADDY'S CAMERA BACK TO CARDIFF WITH ME. ANYWAYS I'M AVOIDING WORK BY WRITING THIS SO I SHOULD GET BACK, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT FOR ME AND MY BLOG :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIA X

1 comment:

  1. love ur blogg

    wud u mind following mine?

    http://glitzbeautyglamour.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete