Friday, 27 April 2012

018. Geek Chic


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
001.OUTFIT
TOP:PRIMARK / SKIRT: H&M / HOLD-UPS: MISSGUIDED / SHOES: FAITH

I'VE NEVER REALLY BEEN A BIG FAN OF DRESSING UP BUT IF YOUR GOING TO DO IT UNI IS DEFINITELY THE BEST PLACE. TO CELEBRATE BEING BACK TO UNI WE DRESSED UP AS A BACK TO SCHOOL THEME AND SO THIS WAS MY TAKE ON IT. ALL ITEMS YOU'VE SEEN BEFORE BUT I TRIED TO PUT THEM TOGETHER IN A WAY WHICH MADE THEM A LITTLE MORE FUN. THE GLASSES WERE BORROWED OFF A FRIEND AND SO I CAN'T ACTUALLY TELL YOU WHERE THERE FROM BUT YOU CAN USUALLY FIND SIMILAR IN NEW LOOK OR PRIMARK.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
002. BEAUTY
LIPS: MAC VIVA GLAM NICKI
EYES: MAC GILT BY ASSOCIATION

I'D COME TO THE CONCLUSION I COULD NOT PULL OF BLACK/GREY EYESHADOWS. THE TINIEST FLECK AND MY FACE BECAME WASHED OUT AND HORRIBLE. WHEN I SAW GUILT BY ASSOCIATION AND SWATCHED IT IN STORE I LOVED IT AND IT SEEMED THE PERFECT COMPROMISE. MAC DESCRIBES IT AS BLACK WITH GOLD PEARL VEINING WHICH I THINK IT PRETTY CLOSE ALTHOUGH THE BLACK DOES SHEER OUT LEAVING QUITE PROMINENT FLECKS OF GOLD GLITTER. ALTHOUGH ITS NOT THE DARK SMOKY EYE I'D BEEN HOPING FOR ITS A NICE IN BETWEEN STEP HOPEFULLY LEADING TO MORE EXCITING PLACES.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RIA X

1 comment:

  1. Loved it, that skirt is gorgeous and your blouse is perfect :) following you now dear!

    www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete