Thursday, 19 April 2012

017. Day to Day


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
001.OUTFIT
TOP:H&M / LEGGINGS: RIVER ISLAND / JACKET: TOPSHOP
SCARF: MISS SELFRIDGE

I FIND THE WAY I DRESS ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS PRETTY BORING AND UNINSPIRING BUT I WANTED TO DO A POST ON IT ANYWAYS. MY EVERYDAY WARDROBE CONSISTS MOSTLY OF VEST TOPS AND SCARFS. I LOVE THE FACT THAT A SCARF CAN TRANSFORM AN OUTFIT AND MAKE IT JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE EXCITING. SO IF ANYONE'S SEEN ANY NICE ONES RECENTLY LET ME KNOW, I'M ALREADY EYEING UP A FEW IN H&M THAT ARE PERFECT FOR SPRING.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
002. BEAUTY
LIPS: COLLECTION 2000 IN SWEET TART

I'VE HAD THIS LIPSTICK A WHILE NOW AND I REALLY WANT TO LIKE IT. I'VE SEEN IT ON A FEW PEOPLE LOOKING AMAZING YET I REALLY CAN'T SEEM TO MAKE IT WORK FOR ME. FOR ME THE BULLET IS A LITTLE TO HARD TO GET A SMOOTH COLOUR PAY OFF AND I CAN NEVER FIND THE PERFECT TIME TO WEAR IT. I ENDED UP SWTICHING TO MY MAC VIVA GLAM NICKI BEFORE GOING OUT (I NEED TO COMAPRE THESE AS THEY SEEM VERY SIMILAR IN COLOUR) AS I REALLY LOVED THE MIX OF LILAC IN THE TOP AND PINK LIPS.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RIA X

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! We loooove your tank! Super cute!!

    PS. We’ve a $75 Giveaway to PLNDR on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love the lipstick too :) I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too?

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete