Monday, 9 April 2012

016. Parading My Lita's


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
001.OUTFIT
DRESS AS TOP: TOPSHOP / SKIRT: H&M / SHOES: JEFFREY CAMPBELL
BAG: DOROTHY PERKINS / NECKLACE: DOROTHY PERKINS / CUFFS: ASOS

I REALLY ENJOYED WEARING THIS OUTFIT AS IT TOOK ME OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE IN SO MANY WAYS. FIRST OF ALL BY WEARING MY BEAUTIFUL JEFFREY CAMPBELL LITA'S WHICH ATTRACTED ALOT OF ATTENTION. I PAIRED THEM WITH A SIMPLE ALL BLACK OUTFIT IN THE FORM OF A BOOBTUBE AND MY PLEATED SKIRT. I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I'D DO WITHOUT THIS SKIRT, I'M SURE YOUR ALL SICK OF SEEING IT BUT I CAN'T STOP WEARING IT. I'M DOING A BACK TO SCHOOL DRESS UP WHEN I HEAD BACK TO UNI IN A FEW WEEKS AND ONCE AGAIN THIS SKIRT IS PERFECT. THIS OUTFIT ALSO TESTED ME AS IT CALLED FOR SILVER JEWELLERY (TO MATCH THE LITA SPIKES). BECAUSE OF THIS I HAD TO RUN OUT AND BUY SOME SILVER JEWELLERY AS FOR SOME REASON I NEVER WEAR IT. FOUND THE NECKLACE IN DOROTHY PERKINS AND I REALLY LIKE IT, THE PICTURES DON'T SHOW IT OFF TO WELL SO HEAD INTO STORES AND CHECK IT OUT.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
002. HAIR

YOU'VE PROBABLY NOTICED OVER THE LAST FEW WEEKS I'VE LOST MY FRINGE. THIS WASN'T A CONCIOUS DECISION BUT DUE TO IT BEING CUT A LITTLE TO SHORT AND NEEDING TO BE GROWN A LITTLE. I AM HOWEVER REALLY LIKING BEING BARE-HEADED AND SO THINK I MIGHT KEEP IT THIS WAY. WHAT DO YOU THINK?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RIA X

7 comments:

  1. those Litas are flipping amazing!

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! I love your Litas and your skirt especially!!

    Love J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoes are damn cool&sexy ! great outfit.


    kisses,
    xx ketty xx

    http://chicmaniapourtoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Lita's!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS OUTFIT!! So jealous of your Litas! I just ordered some fake ones haha :)! Wish I could afford the real deal! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Haha, I can't really afford them but I just couldn't say no xx

      Delete