Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Workaholic & Pink Friday


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
001. AS IT'S COMING UP TO THE END OF THE YEAR I'M GETTING TOTALLY BOGGED DOWN BY UNI WORK. RATHER THAN TOTALLY ABANDON MY BLOG AND LOVELY FOLLOWERS THOUGH I THOUGHT I WOULD LEAVE YOU WITH A LITTLE UPDATE AND SHOW YOU MY CURRENT NAIL LOVE. THIS IS FROM THE OPI NICKI MINAJ COLLECTION AND CALLED PINK FRIDAY. ITS A LOVELY ALMOST NEON BABY PINK AND I'VE NEARLY NEGLECTED ALL MY NEUTRAL SHADES FOR IT (DON'T WORRY MODELS OWN NUDE BEIGE YOUR STILL MY ONE TRUE LOVE). I CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR THIS IN THE SUMMER WITH A TAN AS IT WILL REALLY POP.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIA X

3 comments:

  1. Hey darling nice post! I've noticed you're really able at making nail art, I like your nails in all your posts!!
    I hope you will visit my blog and maybe let me know your opinion, I already follow you!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete