Tuesday, 27 March 2012

015. Animal Instincts


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
001.OUTFIT
TOP: TOPSHOP [SIMILAR] / BOTTTOMS: TOPSHOP

I'VE COME TO REALISE I NEGLECT MY JEWELLERY. A DRAW FULL OF RINGS, NECKLACES, BRACELETS AND EARRINGS YET THEY VERY RARELY SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY. I'M NOT SURE WHY THIS IS. WHEN I BUY A NEW PIECE OF JEWELLERY IT LASTS FOR ABOUT A WEEK BEFORE BEING HIDDEN AWAY NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN. SO THIS IS GOING TO CHANGE, WITH EVERY OUTFIT FROM NOW ON I PLAN TO ADD AT LEAST ONE PIECE OF JEWELLERY AND HOPEFULLY THE REST WILL FOLLOW.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
002. BEAUTY
EYES: ACCESSORIZE GOLDEN HAZE / URBAN DECAY TOASTED / COLLECTION 2000 LASTING PERFECTION LINER
LIPS: SLEEK TRUE COLOUR LIPSTICK IN CRANBERRY

I HAVE A LOVE HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS LIPSTICK. I LOVE THE DARK RED SHADE BUT FIND THE BULLET HARD TO USE WITHOUT GETTING A PATCHY APPLICATION. NOW AFTER PERSEVERANCE I THINK I HAVE FINALLY COME UP WITH A SOLUTION. RATHER THAN USING THE LIPSTICK STRAIGHT FROM THE BULLET USING A LIP BRUSH I MIX IT WITH A LITTLE VASELINE SO GIVE A WASH OF COLOUR. YES THIS REMOVES THE MATTE EFFECT BUT FOR ME ITS A NICE COMPROMISE TO GET THE COLOUR I WANT WITHOUT THE HASSLE.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RIA X

4 comments:

  1. Love the look. Leopard print is the best! Have a great weekend!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  2. great combo you look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post, I really like it, these pics are so nice!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete