Saturday, 24 March 2012

014. Anchors Away


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
001.OUTFIT
TOP: PRIMARK / BOTTTOMS: RIVER ISLAND
BELT: ASOS

TODAY I WAS FEELING A LITTLE NAUTICAL AND SO PIECED TOGETHER THIS BLUE STRIPED OUTFIT. I HAD THIS TOP A FEW YEARS AGO AND WORE IT UNTIL IT FELL APART, THEN IT RECENTLY CAME UP ON EBAY AND I COULDN'T SAY NO. I'M GOING TO TRY AND WEAR IT SPARINGLY THOUGH SO HOPEFULLY IT WILL LIVE A LITTLE LONGER. YOU ALSO MAY HAVE NOTICED I'M BACK HOME, THIS MEANS BETTER QUALITY PICTURES THANKS TO DADDY'S CAMERA AND ALSO A HUGE WARDROBE SORT SO MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT MY CLOSET AND BEAUTY SALE AS THERE WILL BE LOTS OF NEW THINGS POPPING UP.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
002. BEAUTY
FACE: BOURJOIS DELICE DE POUDRE BRONZER / MAXFACTOR MIRACLE TOUCH CREAMY BLUSH IN SOFT CANDY
EYES: ACCESSORIZE MERGED EYESHADOW IN MOONDUST
NAILS: BARRY M MUSHROOM

I'VE FINALLY FOUND AN OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW YOU MY FAVOURITE DAYTIME EYESHADOW. MOON DUST IS A LIGHT GREY SHADOW WITH BROWN AND GOLD VEINING. IT'S QUITE HARD TO GET PIGMENTATION FROM THIS EYESHADOW AND I FIND IT APPLIES BEST USING YOUR INDEX FINGER FOR A WASH OF COLOUR. I REALLY LOVE HOW SUBTLE MOON DUST IS BUT IT ALSO HAS A SLIGHT SHIMMER IN THE LIGHT.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RIA X

1 comment: