Thursday, 15 March 2012

013. Naked


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
001.OUTFIT
BODY: AMERICAN APPAREL / BOTTTOMS: H&M / SHOES: DOROTHY PERKINS
BELT: DOROTHY PERKINS

I DO FEEL A LITTLE NAKED IN THIS PICTURE, NORMALLY I WEAR THIS BODYSUIT WITH JEANS BUT FOR ONCE I THOUGHT WHY NOT. I APOLOGISE FOR ANYONE WHO'S OFFENDED BY THE CLEAVAGE PICTURE BUT I JUST WANTED TO SHOW YOU WHAT THIS BODYSUIT IS CAPABLE OF, IT REALLY IS AMAZING. I DON'T HAVE A PARTICULARLY LARGE CHEST (32C FOR ANYONE INTERESTED) YET BRA-LESS THIS TOP SEEMS TO PUSH EVERYTHING INTO AN AMAZING POSITION. BREAST DAISIES ARE ESSENTIAL TO AVOID ANY EMBARRASSING MOMENTS BUT THE TIGHT MATERIAL MAKES EVERYTHING FEEL SECURE. I ALSO LOVE DRESSING THIS TOP DOWN WITH A MINI BANDEAU UNDERNEATH.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
002. BEAUTY
FACE: MAC FACE & BODY FOUNDATION IN C4 / FAMOUS BY SUE MOXELY BAKED BRONZER IN HAWAII / COLLECTION 2000 LASTING PERFECTION CONCEALER /
LIPS: MAC VIVA GLAM NICKI 

PICKED UP MAC VIVA GLAM NICKI IN THE 25% OFF DEBENHAMS PROMOTION AND I LOVE IT. TO GET THE AMAZING MILKY PINK ABOVE I DO HAVE TO BLOCK OUT MY LIPS WITH CONCEALER BEFORE HAND BUT ITS WORTH IT. I LOVE THE SOFTNESS AND ITS EXTREMELY CREAMY TO WEAR. THIS WAS MY FIRST STEP AWAY FROM MACS CREMESHEEN FORMULA AND I MUST SAY I'M VERY IMPRESSED. EVEN WITH THE CONCEALER UNDERNEATH MY LIPS FELT SOFT AND MOISTURISED.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RIA X

3 comments:

  1. aww, bless your heart. thank you very much for your comment regarding gosh nude champagne. I hope you can find it too xx
    thank you also for leaving your url, i didnt know you had a blog. now added it in my reading on google reader. You won't see me in the GFC box but i have deffo added you in google reader
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOW!!
    I'm in love with this outfit!!! The body is stunning...I want it!! :) It's perfect for your body!!

    Take a look to my blog: If you like it we could follow each other!!! :)
    Let me know on my blog :)
    Hope you love it!!! ;)

    Much love from:

    www.thechicetoile.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very pretty I love love your dress!

    xoxo
    Minnie
    http://minnieonfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete