Wednesday, 22 February 2012

M.I.A



001.
I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING MISSING IN ACTION FOR THE LAST WEEK. RECENTLY I'VE BEEN DOUBTING MY WARDROBE AND QUESTIONING THE WAY I LOOK WHICH I'M SURE MOST OF YOU KNOW IS PRETTY DANGEROUS ONCE THE THOUGHTS CREEP INTO YOUR HEAD. I TEND TO FIND WHEN I BECOME BORED WITH MY WARDROBE IT'S USUALLY BECAUSE I'M UNHAPPY WITH HOW I'M ACTING OR HOW I FEEL SO I'VE TOOK SOME TIME OUT TO FIGURE THINGS OUT (HA DEFINITELY NOT AS DEEP AS IT SOUNDS). I'M PROBABLY GOING TO GO FOR A TOTAL WARDROBE OVERHAUL TO SORT MYSELF OUT SO BE PREPARED TO SEE LOTS OF THINGS APPEARING IN MY CLOSET SALE IN THE COMING MONTH AND LOTS OF NEW THINGS POPPING UP IN BLOG POSTS.

002.
ALSO I HAVEN'T GOT A CHANCE AS YET TO SAY THANK YOU TO MY CURRENT FOLLOWERS. IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME THAT YOU TOOK THE TIME TO SEE WHAT I'M POSTING AND SO I PROMISE I'LL BE BACK TO THE OLD WAYS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
    Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girlie. so happy I found your blog. totally following. can't wait to read more. if you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a small town girl taking on the LA fashion scene. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete