Wednesday, 29 February 2012

As February Closes . . .

SCARILY ITS THE END OF THE MONTH AGAIN ALREADY. HAPPY LEAP YEAR DAY (IS THAT RIGHT?) TO EVERYONE. I WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO MY CURRENT 10 FOLLOWERS, ITS SUCH A PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU GUYS AND I HOPE YOU KEEP ENJOYING THE BLOG.

UNFORTUNATELY THERE IS NO BUDGET BUY LIST THIS MONTH DUE TO AN INCREDIBLE OVERSPENDING. (WOOPS!) INSTEAD I WANT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO MY NEW LOVE AND THE CREATOR OF MY NEW MONEY WORRIES.



MEET THE BLACK LEATHER BIKER JACKET BY BOUTIQUE AT TOPSHOP. I'VE BEEN LUSTING AFTER THE PERFECT, SIMPLE LEATHER JACKET FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER BUT UP UNTIL NOW HAVE NEVER LET MYSELF BE BRAVE AND SPEND THE MONEY ON ONE. AT £165 THIS ONE IT RELATIVELY CHEAP FOR A REAL LEATHER JACKET BUT FOR ME IT IS A PERFECT WARDROBE STAPLE, ALL I CAN PICTURE IS PAIRING IT WITH FLORAL DRESSES IN THE SPRING FOR A GIRLY-ROCK LOOK.

HAVE YOU MADE ANY BIG PURCHASES THIS MONTH? OR ANYTHING YOUR CURRENTLY IN LOVE WITH?

1 comment:

  1. it´s fantastic the way you express yourself here.

    ReplyDelete