Saturday, 25 February 2012

010. Summers Coming


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
001.OUTFIT
DRESS AS TOP: TOPSHOP / BOTTTOMS: TOPSHOP / SHOES: TOPSHOP
BELT: ASOS

I'VE JUST REALISED THIS OUTFIT IS VERY TOPSHOP-ISH AND ALL OLD STOCK SO I APOLOGISE. AS THE SUN FINALLY HIT CARDIFF TODAY I THOUGHT I'D BRIGHTEN MYSELF UP A BIT WITH ORANGE. THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I'VE WORN FLAT SHOES IN A LONG TIME AND UNFORTUNATELY THESE WILL BE VISITING THE BIN AFTER TODAY AS THEY HAVE WELL OUT LIVED THERE USEAGE. WENT SHOPPING WITH A FRIEND AND SPENT WAY TO MUCH MONEY (THE BUDGETING DIDN'T WORK AT ALL) I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW YOU MY PURCHASES IN THE UP-COMING WEEKS ALTHOUGH I'M NOT SURE I CAN AFFORD TO LEAVE THE FLAT IN THEM.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
002. BEAUTY
LIPSTICK: AVON IN ROSE CHILL

THIS IS A LOVELY RED/BROWN LIPSTICK FROM AVON'S COOL BLISS COLLECTION. IT'S A REALLY EASY COLOUR TO WEAR AND LEAVES A LOVELY COOLING SENSATION ON YOUR LIPS WHICH I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF. YOU CAN SEE ME WEARING IT HERE. ITS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FROM AVON BUT I'VE FOUND IT ON EBAY FOR £2.50 IF ANYONE WANTS TO CHECK IT OUT HERE.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RIA X

1 comment:

  1. This post is really nice, I like it so much!!! These photos are amazing!!!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete