Thursday, 9 February 2012

008. Soft Spikes


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
001.OUTFIT
DRESS: RARE AT TOPSHOP; SHOES: DOROTHY PERKINS;
NECKLACE: ASOS; RING: ACCESSORIZE;

I'M SCARED THIS DRESS LOOKS A LITTLE TO BIG BUT THE COMBO OF THE SOFT CREAM AND GOLD SPIKES HAD ME HOOKED. A LITTLE EMBARRASSINGLY I'VE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT WEARING THIS OUTFIT FOR WEEKS AND I DO LOVE THE WAY IT TURNED OUT. IT MADE ME FEEL LIKE AN EDGY PRINCESS. ALSO YOU MAY REALISE THIS NECKLACE IS OFF MY WANT LIST WHICH I AM DOING A PRETTY GOOD JOB OF STICKING TOO!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
002.BEAUTY
FACE: MAC FACE & BODY FOUNDATION IN C4; FAMOUS BY SUE MOXELY BAKED BRONZER IN HAWAII ; COLLECTION 2000 LASTING PERFECTION CONCEALER;
LIPS: MAC MODESTY
EYES: MAC HUMID; URBAN DECAY DARKHORSE & SIN; COLLECTION 2000 EXTREME 24H FELT TIP LINER IN BLACK; AVON MEGA IMPACT LINER IN BLACK FLASH;
NAILS: MUA NAIL POLISH SHADE 23;

THIS MAY LOOK LIKE A FAIRLY SIMPLE MAKE-UP LOOK BUT IT WAS A BIG STEP FOR ME. THIS WAS THE FIRST NON-NUDE EYESHADOW I'VE EVER BOUGHT AND I MUST ADMIT I WAS VERY NERVOUS ABOUT IT. I USED SIN AS A HIGHLIGHT ON THE INNER EYE AND BROW BONE, HUMID ALL OVER THE LID AND DARKHORSE ON THE OUTER CORNER AND UPPER LASH LINE. I FEEL HAPPY TO SAY I LOVE HOW THIS TURNED OUT AND I'M SO EXCITED TO USE HUMID AGAIN (PREPARE TO SEE MORE COLOURED EYESHADOWS POPPING UP).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIA X

8 comments:

  1. i love your necklace and makeup! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the necklace! its fab x

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous necklace! And I love your make up, it's so pretty, it makes your eyes really stand out. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your necklace. I was planning to buy it from asos and I never did. I regret not buying it now. It looks sooo good.

    Xxx

    You look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really, really LOVE your blog hun! it's lovely and i'm happy to have found it today! keep up the great posts, because i'll be coming back for more! hehe

    newest follower! ♥
    follow back?

    hugs, xo!
    MY BLOG* BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a very cool necklace! And I love this eye shadow! Beautiful eyes1I follow you now:) Would you like to follow me back?
    www.adelinaalexander.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete