Monday, 6 February 2012

007. Monochrome


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
001.OUTFIT
TOP: PRIMARK; BOTTOM: TOPSHOP; SHOES: NEW LOOK; COAT: NEW LOOK;

I WORE THIS OUTFIT FOR DRINKS WITH A FEW FRIENDS THIS WEEKEND. I'M IN LOVE WITH THESE LEATHER LOOK TROUSERS WHICH WERE ON SALE TO JUST £10. THE ZIP DETAIL ON THE BOTTOM IS A REALLY NICE TOUCH ALTHOUGH PART OF ME WISHES IT WAS ON THE OUTSIDE FOR ADDED EFFECT. THESE ARE ALSO NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO DO A LOT OF MOVING IN, PERFECT FOR SIT DOWN DRINKS BUT NOT FOR TOO MUCH DANCING. I ADDED MY PETER PAN COLLAR TOP WHICH ALTHOUGH LOVELY IS NOT MADE FOR THE WINTER MONTHS AND SO MY COSY FUR COAT TOPPED IT OFF.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
002.BEAUTY
NAILS: OMBRE OF NUDE COLOURS;

I GET MADE FUN OF A LOT BY MY FLAT MATES FOR WEARING A INSANE AMOUNT OF NUDE AND BROWN. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IS BUT SOMETHING ABOUT THESE TYPE OF COLOURS JUST MAKE ME FEEL ELEGANT. THAT'S THE INSPIRATION FOR MY NUDE NAILS MY FAVOURITE OF WHICH IS MODELS OWN NUDE BEIGE (SHOWN ON MY THUMB). I FEEL THE LOOK WAS A FUN TWIST ON SIMPLE NAIL COLOURS AND I REALLY LIKE HOW IT TURNED OUT.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIA X

6 comments:

  1. I love love love that top and your heels :) the top looks very simple yet very effective :) perfect staple item for any wardrobe
    I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love your top!

    PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out!

    ox from NYC!
    -davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit i love your top <3 x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! Love the blouse and the coat!
    xx

    ReplyDelete