Thursday, 12 January 2012

003. Amazonian


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
001.OUTFIT
DRESS: ASOS; SHOES: DOROTHY PERKINS;
ANKLET: ASOS;

A PRETTY SIMPLE OUTFIT THAT I WORE ON A NIGHT OUT RECENTLY IN CARDIFF. AS SOON AS I SAW THESE HEELS IN DOROTHY PERKINS I WAS IN LOVE WITH THEM, A SIMPLE BUT CLASSY DESIGN AND I LOVED THAT THE HEEL THINNED INTO A SLIGHT POINT. MY FIRST DISSAPOINTMENT CAME WITH THE SIZING, THESE RUN EXTREMELY SMALL AND MY USUAL SIZE 3 ARE VERY TIGHT. A SIZE 4 WAS FALLING OFF MY FEET SO I GAVE IN AND DECIDED THE SMALL SIZE WOULD JUST HAVE TO BE GOTTEN USED TO. THEN ONTO THE WOOD EFFECT. I'VE ONLY WORN THESE SHOES TWICE AND ALREADY THE COATING HAS PEELED OFF LEAVING HORRIBLE GREY AREAS. I MUST SAY I'M VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH MY PURCHASE BUT UNTIL I FIND A REPLACEMENT I CAN'T BARE TO THROW THEM AWAY.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
002.BEAUTY
FACE: MAC FACE & BODY FOUNDATION IN C4; FAMOUS BY SUE MOXELY BAKED BRONZER IN HAWAII;
LIPS: MAC MODESTY;
EYES: COLLECTION 2000 EXTREME 24H FELT TIP LINER IN BLACK; AVON MEGA IMPACT LINER IN BLACK FLASH; URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE IN SIDECAR & TOASTED;

SINCE THIS OUTFIT WORKED AROUND NATURAL COLOURS I COULD ONLY FINISH IT OFF WITH THE PERFECT NUDE LIP. MODESTY IS MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE, ITS BROWN WITH PINK UNDERTONES AND THE CREAMSHEEN FINISH MEANS ITS VERY MOISTURISING. THIS IS MY GO-TO LIPSTICK WHEN I'M IN A RUSH AND I KNOW IT WILL LOOK GOOD.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
003.THE BLOG

FIRST OF ALL LET ME APOLOGISE ABOUT THE POOR LIGHTING AND PICTURE QUALITY, NOW I'M BACK AT UNI I REALLY STRUGGLE WITH LIGHT IN MY TINY ROOM AND NO AMOUNT OF EDITING CAN TAKE AWAY THE YELLOW GLOW. I'M LOOKING INTO GETTING A NEW CAMERA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BUT IT MAY BE A WHILE OFF. ALSO I'VE REALISED UNI ROOMS ARE NOT EQUIPPED WITH BLANK WALLS TO TAKE PHOTO'S AGAINST. AFTER WALKING AROUND MY FLAT THE ONLY SUITABLE PLACE WAS AGAINST A DOOR AND ON TAKING MY BARBIE POSTER DOWN TO SET UP THE PHOTO I FOUND THE DOOR WAS COVERED IN FIRE ESCAPE NOTICES, NOT REALLY THE BACKGROUND I WAS HOPING FOR. SO BARBIE WILL BE MAKING A GUEST APPEARANCE IN MY PHOTO'S DURING TERM TIME ATLEAST FOR THE MEAN WHILE.

I'VE ALSO BEEN MEANING TO TAKE MORE DAY OUTFIT POSTS BUT I'VE BEEN SO TIRED EACH MORNING I'VE BEEN THROWING ON WHATEVER I CAN FIND. HOPEFULLY WHEN I GET BACK INTO THE EARLY MORNING ROUTINE AGAIN I'LL BE ABLE TO MAKE A BIT MORE OF AN EFFORT.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIA X

4 comments:

  1. I love the detail down the side of your dress! The A Symmetry really suits you! Gorgeous anklet too, such a unique detail.
    x
    Le Bibliotheque

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE that anklet!! PS. I can't find your follow button?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, There's one at the top but i've added it back to the side aswell :)

      Delete
  3. Love the anklet!!
    http://tish-and-pish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete