Thursday, 26 January 2012

006. Pleather and Pleats


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
001.OUTFIT
TOP: H&M; BOTTOM: H&M; SHOES: NEW LOOK;
BELT: DOROTHY PERKINS; RING: ACCESSORIZE;

PRETTY SIMILAR OUTFIT TO THE ONE I WORE THE OTHER DAY. AS I DON'T KEEP TOO MANY CLOTHES AT MY UNI HALLS YOU'LL PROBABLY SEE A LOT OF REPETITION IN THINGS, I LOVE THE CHALLENGE OF HAVING TO MIX MY CLOTHES IN DIFFERENT WAYS. AT THE MOMENT I'M REALLY LOVING ALL THE LEATHER LOOK ITEMS AROUND, I MUST ADMIT THIS SKIRT SCARED ME A BIT. I'D ORIGINALLY BOUGHT A SIMILAR ONE FROM PRIMARK BUT RETURNED IT AND THEN REGRETTED IT (I DO THIS ALOT) AND SO WHEN I SAW THIS ONE I POUNCED. I'M REALLY GOING TO TRY AND FACE MY FEAR AND WEAR IT OUT MORE OFTEN SO LET ME KNOW YOUR FAVOURITE LEATHER COMBINATIONS.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
002.BEAUTY
LIPS: EYEKO LIPTASTIK IN HOT LIPS; NAILS: AVON NAILWEAR PRO ENAMEL IN LUXE LAVENDER;

I'M SORRY TO SHOW YOU TWO DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS BUT I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF. THESE CAN OCCASIONALLY BE PICKED UP ON EBAY SO KEEP CHECKING IF YOU LIKE THE LOOK OF THEM. WITH MY MAKE-UP I WENT FOR QUITE A GIRLY COLOUR-SCHEME TO BALANCE OUT THE LEATHER AND LEOPARD PRINT. THE EYEKO LIP CRAYON IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PINK LIPSTICKS, ITS GLOSSY AND MOISTURISING WITH GREAT PIGMENTATION. I ALSO LOVE THAT IT HAS A TWIST FEATURE SO NO MESSY SHARPENING. WHY EYEKO DISCONTINUED THESE I WILL NEVER KNOW.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIA X

4 comments:

  1. Super cute skirt and shirt!! So fashionable! xoxo

    http://fatal-fashion.blogspot visit my blog sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely skirt, I wish I got round to buying a pleather skirt when they were available : (

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This ones still in H&M, I only picked mine up a few days before this. I imagine it will sell out pretty fast though xx

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit :D

    www.allylae.com

    ReplyDelete