Tuesday, 17 January 2012

005. Cosy Comforts


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
001.OUTFIT
TOP: PRIMARK; BOTTOM: RIVER ISLAND; SHOES: RIVER ISLAND;
BELT: ASOS;

THIS OUTFIT WAS ALL ABOUT COMFORT AS I HAD AN EARLY MORNING LECTURE AND SPENT THE EVENING LOUNGING AT A FRIENDS EATING PIZZA. I PICKED UP THIS JUMPER IN PRIMARK AS I WAS IN NEED OF SOME WINTER CLOTHES BUT BEFORE EVEN LEAVING THE STORE TWO PEOPLE ASKED ME WHERE I FOUND IT. I HAVE A DISLIKE FOR CLOTHES THAT EVERYONE WEARS IN THE SAME WAY SO I PUT BACK MY SIZE 6 AND PICKED UP A SIZE 12, AFTER PLAYING AROUND A BIT I DECIDED I LIKED THE LOOK OF ROLLED UP SLEEVES AND SO THE 12 IT WAS. ALTHOUGH IT TAKES A LITTLE MORE WORK WITH A BIGGER SIZE ITS FUN TO PLAY AROUND AND I LOVE THE RESULT. HOW DO YOU LIKE TO MIX UP YOUR OUTFITS?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
002.BEAUTY
FACE: MAC FACE & BODY FOUNDATION IN C4; SLEEK BLUSH IN SUEDE; CONCEALER: COLLECTION 2000 LASTING PERFECTION;
LIPS: AVON LIPSTICK IN ROSE CHILL;
EYES: COLLECTION 2000 EXTREME 24H FELT TIP LINER IN BLACK; AVON MEGA IMPACT LINER IN BLACK FLASH; EYEBROWS: SLEEK NATURAL PALETTE;

BEGINNING THIS BLOG HAS MADE ME REALISE I HAVE A FEAR OF CLOSE UP PICTURES. NO MATTER WHAT I LOOK LIKE I AUTOMATICALLY HATE THEM. I'M HOPING ANALYSING MY MAKE-UP AND FACE WILL HELP ME REALISE WHATS BEST FOR ME SO I CAN EMBRACE CLOSE UPS RATHER THAN HIDE. ONTO MY MAKE-UP I KEPT IT RATHER SIMPLE WITH WINGED EYELINER AND A FAIRLY NUDE LIP. I LOVE SLEEK SUEDE BLUSH, ITS PERFECT FOR A QUICK FLUSH ON COLOUR. AT FIRST I FOUND SUEDE HARD TO MAKE LOOK NATURAL BUT AFTER SWITCHING FROM A ANGLED BLUSH BRUSH TO THE ELF COMPLEXION BRUSH THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN AMAZING FOR MAKING ME LOOK JUST A LITTLE HEALTHIER IN THE WINTER MONTHS.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
003.HAIR

TAKING A LOOK THROUGH MY BLOG ANYONE WOULD THINK I PREFERRED STRAIGHT HAIR, TO BE TOTALLY HONEST I FIND STRAIGHT HAIR RATHER BLAND ON MYSELF BUT SINCE GETTING MY FRINGE CUT I'VE FALLEN INTO THE SAFETY OF IT. THIS YEAR I'VE DECIDED HOWEVER I'M GOING TO MAKE MORE OF AN EFFORT TO BRING LIFE BACK TO MY HAIR AND THIS IS THE FIRST REVIVAL OF MY CURLS. THESE LOOSE CURLS WERE CREATED WITHOUT TONGS OR STRAIGHTENERS JUST A SIMPLE BLOW DRYING TECHNIQUE (IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW JUST LEAVE A COMMENT) AND I LOVE THE EFFECT. SO MUCH EASIER THAN SPENDING TIME STRAIGHTENING EACH MORNING. YOU'VE PROBABLY ALSO NOTICED I'M FRINGELESS, THIS IS ANOTHER BRAVE STEP FOR ME AS I HAVE A LARGE FOREHEAD THAT RARELY SEES THE SUNSHINE BUT AS I WAS FEELING LAZY AND TRYING NOT TO GRAB FOR THE STRAIGHTENERS IT FELT QUITE REFRESHING.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
RIA X

4 comments:

  1. such a cute outfit! and i love wearing oversized clothes. they're so comfy and - like you said - make what you're wearing slightly different to everyone else.

    great blog, too :) following!

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, its makes getting dressed so much more fun. Thank you for your support. Ria x

      Delete
  2. love the outfit!
    laur x

    www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete