Saturday, 7 January 2012

002. Lets Disappear Back


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
001.OUTFIT
TOP: PRIMARK; BOTTOM: TOPSHOP; SHOES: NEW LOOK;
EARRINGS: ACCESSORIZE; ANKLET: ASOS;

I WORE THIS OUTFIT TO A CLUB FOR MY FRIENDS BIRTHDAY LAST NIGHT. I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A PETERPAN COLLAR TOP THAT DIDN'T MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A LITTLE GIRL FOR A LONG TIME AND WAS EXCITED WHEN I CAME ACROSS THIS ONE IN PRIMARK. I LOVE THE CONTRAST OF THE BLACK AND WHITE AND THE ANGLED COLLAR MAKES IT A LITTLE MORE GROWN UP. I'M DEFINITELY ON THE HUNT FOR MORE ANGLED COLLARS SO LEAVE ME A COMMENT IF YOU'VE SPOTTED ANY. ONCE AGAIN I WORE MY NEW LOOK BLACK SHOE BOOTS WHICH YOUR PROBABLY GOING TO SEE ALOT OF ON THIS BLOG. THESE ARE MY GO TO BLACK HEELS AS THEY'RE COMFORTABLE AND I KNOW THEY WORK WELL WITH ANY OUTFIT.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
002.BEAUTY
LIPS: SLEEK TRUE COLOUR LIPSTICK IN CRANBERRY;

SLEEK CRANBERRY IS A DARK MATTE RED LIPSTICK WHICH CAME WITH THEIR CHRISTMAS BERRY COLLECTION. I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO GET SOME USE FROM THIS LIPSTICK AND ITS STRIKING YET CLASSIC. I HAVE TO SAY I WAS A LITTLE DISSAPOINTED IN THE FORMULATION OF THIS LIPSTICK. I FOUND IT WAS HARD TO GET AN EVEN COVERAGE OUT OF THE BULLET DUE TO ITS HARD CONSISTENCY. I'M GOING TO TRY LEAVING THIS NEAR THE RADIATOR BEFORE I USE IT NEXT TIME AND SEE IF IT HELPS WITH THE APPLICATION.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIA X

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Love your hair and lipstick! They go perfect together!
    xx

    Hot Pink Day
    Shop Blue Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your top, it's gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, It was a nice surprise to find it in Primark aswell. Ria x

      Delete