Thursday, 5 January 2012

001. Happy New Year


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
001.OUTFIT
TOP: ASOS; JEANS: MANGO; SHOES: NEW LOOK; COAT: NEW LOOK;
BELT: RIVER ISLAND; BAG: DOROTHY PERKINS; EARRINGS: ZARA TAYLOR;

MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTION WAS TO FINALLY BEGIN THIS BLOG AND SO WHAT BETTER WAY TO START THAN WITH MY NEW YEARS EVE OUTFIT. AS I WAS ONLY GOING TO THE PUB I WENT FOR A SIMPLE BLACK BODYSUIT AND JEANS. I LOVE THE CUTOUTS IN THE SUIT, I FEEL THEY MAKE A NICE CHANGE A SIMPLE BLACK TOP. ALSO I DID TRY TO ADD SOME GLAMOUR WITH A FAUX FUR JACKET AND GLITTER CLUTCH BAG. I PICKED UP THIS CLUTCH FROM DOROTHY PERKINS AS MY FAITHFUL BLACK CLUTCH WAS FALLING APART AND I'M SO GLAD I DID, ITS SO PRETTY AND WORKS WONDERS AT ADDING A BIT OF SPARKLE INTO MY OUTFIT.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
002.BEAUTY
LIPS: NARS VELVET MATTE LIPSTICK IN CRUELLA; NAILS: MODELS OWN IN VINTAGE PINK;

BRIGHT LIPS ARE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE WAYS TO INJECT COLOUR INTO A DULL OUTFIT AND CRUELLA BY NARS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES. ITS A DARK MATTE RED THAT ISN'T DRYING LIKE SOME MATTE FORMULATIONS. I FIND THIS LIPSTICK ENDURES AMAZINGLY EVEN WHEN DRINKING AND EATING AND IS DEFINATELY WORTH EVERY PENNY.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
003.THE BLOG

FIRST OF ALL I APOLOGISE ABOUT THE POOR PICTURE QUALITY, WHILST I'M AWAY AT UNI MY PICTURES WILL ALL BE SHOT WITH A COMPACT CAMERA AND SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I'D ALSO LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK OF THE BLOG BOTH ITS LAYOUT AND CONTENT. ANY IMPROVMENTS WILL BE TAKEN ONBOARD AND I'D LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK.

RIA X

No comments:

Post a Comment